To be genuinely successful in God’s eyes, one needs to believe in the righteous path and have faith. Faithfulness to God guarantees victory in life. It is important to trust yourself to achieve goals and earn the satisfaction you yearn for.
Reading God’s word can comfort you when you are overwhelmed about not succeeding at any point, so here are some Bible verses about victory for you to read and learn the teachings in the scriptures.
The Best Bible Verses about Victory
- For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.
- And the victory that day was turned into mourning unto all the people: for the people heard say that day how the king was grieved for his son.
2 Samuel 19:2
- But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57
- He arose and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the Lord wrought a great victory that day, and the people returned after him only to spoil.
2 Samuel 23:10
- But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere.
2 Corinthians 2:14
- But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the Lord wrought a great victory.
2 Samuel 23:12
- Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
- O sing unto the Lord a new song; For he hath done marvelous things: His right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
- For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
1 John 5:4
- These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called and chosen, and faithful.
- The Lord said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid of them; I have given them into your hand. Not one of them will be able to withstand you.”
- But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9
- And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
- Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
1 Peter 5:8
- I write unto you, fathers because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children because ye have known the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
1 John 2:13-14
- And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
2 Chronicles 20:15
- Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4
- O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
- Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
- He will swallow up death in victory; And the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; And the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: For the Lord hath spoken it.
Our Final Thoughts
There is no doubt that victory can only be achieved against unsurmountable odds if God is with you. These Bible verses about victory tell us that God is always watching, and He will be there to hand you the victory you deserve. So, have faith in Him and thrive for the best.