We are surrounded by God’s blessings. There are incidences where our blessings sprout up in front of us and reassure us that they exist. There are times when something new comes to us right when we need it.
15 Bible Verses About Blessings
Often, we are blinded by what we don’t have, which overpowers our current stage and leads us to think otherwise. But there are many Bible verses about blessings that we can always go back to when we feel melancholic or lonely, so let’s look at some of them here.
Bible Verses About Blessings: Re-assurance
- And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
- But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
- The Lordwill command the blessing on you in your barns and in all that you undertake. And he will bless you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
- He will love you, bless you, and multiply you. He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your wine and your oil, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock, in the land that he swore to your fathers to give you.
- Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers, but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law, he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
- But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
Whose confidence is in him
They will be like a tree planted by the water.
That sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
Its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
And never fails to bear fruit.
- The blessing of the Lord brings wealth,
Without painful toil for it.
- Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they will be called children of God.
- For the Lord, your God will bless you, as he promised you, and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow, and you shall rule over many nations, but they shall not rule over you.
- Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
Bible Verses About Blessings: God and His Power
- The Lord will command the blessing on you in your barns and in all that you undertake. And he will bless you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. The Lord will establish you as a people holy to himself, as he has sworn to you if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in his ways. And all the peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you. And the Lord will make you abound in prosperity, in the fruit of your womb and in the fruit of your livestock and in the fruit of your ground, within the land that the Lord swore to your fathers to give you. The Lord will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
- And God is able to make all grace abound to you so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8
- The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
Our Final Thoughts
God is always kind to us in so many ways; many times, it’s behind the curtains. We are often unaware of the blessings He bestows upon us, but that unawareness does not mean a lack of existence. We are humans, after all. So, the best we can do is go back to these precious books and remind ourselves of His blessings. This is perhaps the purest form of love whereby we reach out to God’s word for assurance.
The Bible verses about blessings are a soft reminder, and that’s fundamentally where the foundation of our relationship with God lays.